7th Annual BCB Symposium
“Applications of Machine Learning in Biology”
April 16th, 2021 via WebEx
- Dr. Alina Zare (University of Florida, Gainesville)
- Dr. Jonathan Cagan (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Dr. Jeffrey Skolnick (Georgia Tech)
- Dr. Ron Anafi (Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania)
- Dr. James Collins (Wyss Institute, Harvard; Broad Institute of MIT & Harvard)
In addition to our invited speakers, the program will feature 15 minute student presentations and 5 minute lightning talks. Note that due to the WebEx format, the student lightning talks will replace the traditional poster session. Student presentations and lightning talks are not limited to machine learning topics. Feel free to make submissions covering any project you might be working on! Use the link below to submit your topic and abstract.
Registration for the symposium will be open soon! If you have any questions, please reach out to anyone on the BCB-GSO. We are looking forward to an intriguing symposium and will share more details soon.
Zach Lozier, Kelby Kies, Parnal Joshi, Robert Schmidt
BCB-GSO, Iowa State University