Summary of Degree Requirements for the BCB Minor
A graduate minor in BCB requires:
- completion of two core BCB courses, BCB 567, 568 or 570 (6 credits);
- Stat 483/583 (3 credits) or Stat 587 and 588 (8 credits) could be substituted;
- 1 credit each in BCB Workshop (BCB 593), Faculty Seminar (BCB 691) and Student Seminar (BCB 690); and
- completion of 3 credits in courses listed under BCB Advanced Group Requirements. The Program of Study Committee must approve the selected courses.
- the planned POS must be reviewed by the BCB Chair prior to POS committee approval;
- at least one member of the POS committee must be a BCB faculty member; and
- application for minor must be made prior to PhD preliminary examination.