This is a request for the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology graduate students to request travel funding from the program.
Please request funding here: Travel Fund Request
Funding amounts are:
- Prior to having a Program of Study and Committee in place - $100
- Prior to passing the qualifying/preliminary exam - $250
- After full admission to candidacy - $500
|January - March||December 31|
|April - June||March 31|
|July - September||June 30|
|October - December||September 30|
We request you apply for a PAG at this time also and we will follow the PAG guidelines and deadlines to determine who receives the travel funding request.
You will need to put in an estimated budget and upload a document with the following questions answered:
1. Why is it beneficial for you to present at this meeting?
2. How does this conference attendance relate to your program and your research focus?
3. Will you submit an abstract for poster or oral presentation?
Also, please indicate if you have any other sources of travel funding.
Any questions, comments or concerns please email Carla Harris.
You will receive an email from Carla if funds are available for your travel.